Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome Back

Welcome Back--

It's been a while since I've written. That's not to say that there hasn't been anything to write about-- I guess I'm just very bad about keeping up with my writing. Not that anyone is reading. I don't feel very reinvented today. In fact, from a physical perspected, I am a mess. A physical mess. Not only do I *look* horrible, but I feel horrible. And I've been very depressed lately. I can't tell you why I've been depressed, but I have been. Very depressed. I can't say that I've ever really been this depressed before. That's what leads me to believe there is something physical ailing me. I can't shake the depression, I look like hell and I just have no motivation. A complete 180 from the motivation that brought me to write about reinventing myself. I honestly cannot say what happened. I will write again-- but I'm tired this evening. I need to rest. The journey thus far has been long...

No comments: